[birdky] Re: Common Loon, Kenlake Tennis Center

  • From: "sk" <kistlers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ian.Horn@xxxxxx>, <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 09:12:05 -0500

I don’t think Brainard can fuss at you for this one…according to his own
research in the Annotated Checklist, loons are still migrating through in
good numbers until early May.

BTW, the Annotated Checklist of Birds of Kentucky is a valuable resource for
that very purpose; there are seasonal bar graphs for all KY species in the
appendix. You can also find similar bar charts at www.ebird.org

Nice bird!

Steve Kistler

Hart Co.