[birdky] Clark's River NWR MAPS

  • From: HapC1@xxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 17:39:42 EDT

We opened 10 mist nets for our first MAPS session at Clark's River NWR
today.  We captured 20 birds.  Six birds were recaptures from previous  years.
Today's breakdown was as follows:

Kentucky Warbler - 3 recaptures 3 new bands
Indigo Bunting - 2 recaptures 2 new bands
Ruby Throated Hummingbird - 2 (we do not band these birds)
Louisiana Waterthrush - 1 recapture 2 new bands
Eastern Wood Peewee - 1 new band
Northern Cardinal - 2 new bands
Carolina Chickadee - 1 new band
Red eyed Vireo - 1 released unbanded