[birdky] Brownstown Field Trip Change of Date

  • From: cbirding@xxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 21:39:11 -0500

The Beckham Bird Club field trip to Brownstown for Sandhill Cranes and
Short-eared Owls originally scheduled for Saturday, November 8 has been
changed.? The new date for the field trip is Saturday, November 22.? We will
meet at 3 pm at the McDonald's in Brownstown.? Take I-65 N to the Seymour Hwy
50 west.?Stay on Hwy 50 until you get to Brownstown about a 15-20 minute
drive.? McDonald's is on the left.

Tom and Colleen Becker