[birdky] Black Crowned Night Herons

  • From: "Patty Henry" <phenry2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:43:42 -0400

I have some Black Crowned Night Herons nesting in a tree (Louisville, KY)
and one of the Juveniles appears to have fallen from the nest. It was
resting against the trunk of the tree - at the bottom. I have moved it
because of the stray cats and traffic since it was next to the street.  I
fed it a Small fresh fish which had also fallen from the nest ...I want to
give the bird as much chance as possible to survive, so if anyone knows
someone I can contact or what to do with the it until it can fly, please let
me know.

Thank-you.

Patty

--

Its a Picasa picture thing, check out my pictures here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/phenry2

""When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be." - Lao Tzu

"I'm struck by how many realities exist outside of my own" – Leslie Feinberg