[birdky] Re: Bernheim Forest CBC results

  • From: Jackie Elmore <jackiebelmore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BirdKY BirdKY Listserve <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 19:24:47 -0600

During the Bernheim Forest CBC I just couldn't resist taking a few photos of
the Mute Swans.  I remember the first "wild" free flying Mute Swan I observed
was September of 1975,  on the Ohio River just below the Falls of the Ohio.
Quite a sight for me at the time.  How things have changed...no longer a
highlight. There's still something special about a swan.
There are three images if anyone wants to view:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10367239@N05/2156000248/

Jackie B. Elmore
near Stanford, KY.
Lincoln Co.