[birdky] Banding at CRNWR

  • From: HapC1@xxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:18:28 EDT

We opened a few nets at the Clark's River NWR for visiting groups this
morning.  We banded a Swainson's Thrush, Black and White Warbler,
Yellow-bellied
Flycatcher and Ovenbird.  We had one Carolina Wren recapture.
It was nice to share the refuge banding lab with community groups.  This is
something we hope to do more of in the future.
Hap
Murray, KY