[birdky] Bald Eagle Sighting - Jefferson County

  • From: "D.R. Dubbeld" <techtress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 16:50:24 -0400

I was not here when it happened but wanted to report it anyway. Maintenance
notified me today that around 11am a bald eagle landed in the infeild at
Trackside off Poplar Level Road. One of them got some photos but I have not
seen them. It was on top of a turtle but gave up on trying to make it a
meal. It hung around for a little while and then took off flying heading
south. Very cool, and I wonder if it will ever stop by again so I can add
it to my list!

--
Diana R. Dubbeld
techtress@xxxxxxxxx