[birdky] BKY: Migrants pouring into town

  • From: P & J BELL <patjanebell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 15:49:44 +0000 (UTC)

We stopped by Cherokee Park this morning after an early Dr.'s apt and found a
nice pocket of migrants.
Red-eyed vireoRuby-cr. kingletBlue-gray gnatcatcherBlue-winged
warblerOrange-crowned warblerYellow warbler Yellow-rumped warblerBlack-throated
green warblerScarlet Tanager
When we arrived home we found several species of warblers in the trees in our
yard.
Blue-wingedYellowYellow-rumpsBlack-throated greenPalm warbler
Spring time brings these beautiful birds back to Kentucky. Yea!
Pat BellJane BellLouisville