[birdky] BBC trip to Beckley Creek Park - moved to tomorrow from May 2

  • From: andrew melnykovych <estiles74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Birdky <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:27:30 -0400

All-

Please note that the previously scheduled trip for May 2 has been moved to
tomorrow, April 29.

We will meet at 8 am at the visitor center and then drive down to the
parking lot at the south end of the Grand Allee section, from where we will
first go to look for shorebirds in the flooded field. Bring a scope if you
have one.

after stashing scopes, we will then spend several hours on the trails,
focusing primarily on the Gran Allee section.

Hope to see you there. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Andrew Melnykovych 502-608-4655