[birdky] An hour on Sunday afternoon at Schochoh

  • From: "Debby & Steve Tyson" <tyson9152@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 20:31:41 -0500

We were away since Friday and I only had a little time at home this
afternoon. So, for something different, I set a timer and counted birds for
an hour. I started at 5:25 PM and ended with 24 species, listed below.

We spent most of the weekend around Barren River lake where we saw Indigo
Buntings literally everywhere. We were also relieved to see many Bluebirds,
including a number of family groups. Blue Grosbeaks were a common sight
too.

Species Name:

Turkey Vulture

Black Vulture