[birdky] 13 pictures for you of the Merlin this morning

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tingsgrove@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 14:53:43 -0500

I have tried to figure out how to share my  images with this group.  I use
Picasa and tried a public share and that  flopped and so I am attaching the
images that I took of Merlin this morning at  Cox's Park on River Road,
Louisville, KY.  I would appreciate any  suggestions on how I might share the
images a different way.  They will be  added to my blog eventually, but wanted
to share today.  Merlins have been  on my short list for a log time and
this was a sweet morning.  People have  said that they have seen my posts, but
can anyone let me know if you are able to  view the images that I share.
Thanking you in advance~

Mary Howell Cromer
Oldham County
LaGrange, KY