[beusa] BeUSA Problems & Typhoon Pabuk (20Aug01)

  • From: "Charles Raiff" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <beusa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 00:41:16 -0700

Date: 20AUG01
Subject: BeUSA Problems & Typhoon Pabuk

To All:

Well, the BeUSA website is up and online... well for about 1/4 of us anyways.
For some reason, about 1/2 of the web population out there can't load up the
website, and about the other 1/4, you will need to install a plug-in from
microsoft.

I am having trouble locating the Vector Graphics plugin for IE5 on the
microsoft website.  There are no current known issues with Netscape.

So again, please forgive all the troubles, and I will attempt to find the plug
in as soon as possible.  Due to Typhoon Pabuk, I may loose my connectability
the next 2 or 3 days.  Hopefully the Typhoon will not knock me offline - but if
it does, the current BeUSA website will not be affected.

     Respectfully,

     BeUSA Webmaster
    http://www.beusa/net
    webmaster@xxxxxxxxx

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
             http://www.doteasy.com
Are you a graphic designer / artist?

BeUSA is always looking for graphic designers and artists
 to come up with great high quality graphics for our
merchandise.  If you  have  an idea for  a shirt or hat, please
send an email to artwork@xxxxxxxxxx