[best_buddies] Re: Had been to Woriyur last week

  • From: Jayabalan Subramanian <jayabalan.subramanian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ganesan Ramamoorthy <Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 18:30:17 +0530

I will have to buy a lungi to give one.

Regards,

JB
On 01-Mar-2011 12:52 PM, "Ganesan Ramamoorthy" <
Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Vijay - did you see the "aambalai" near chippi's house?
>
> Joy - You can lend your current lungi for this shop as a gift. I think
your old one lost it's aroma and need a fresh one. This way, his sales will
improve.

Ramamoorthy; h ramprasad; karthik_Vaithy@xxxxxxxxx; Karthikeyan S.;
Sundaravadivelu Nagarajan; p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [best_buddies] Had been to Woriyur last week
>
> Vijay - Is Bails lungi covered aatukkaal soup/biryani kadai still there.
He must now be using Joys lungi of yesteryears?
> What abt Apitha & Joys ex-flame Auto Rani?
>
> Rgds,
>
> Ravi

of moved to Trichy and shuttling to Bangalore often).

> I had been to Sivakumar's house and met his parents. Was very happy to
meet them after around 10 years. Had a very long chat with them. Had a
glimpse of Siva's kids photo's as well.

> But was not that successful at Chippy Karthi's house. (I am not even sure
if his mom and uncles still stay there). In fact being a Sunday, there was
no one to tell me if they were there. I just went up to the doorstep and
came back.

> Vijay

been introduced by this email or its attachments.