[best_buddies] Had been to Woriyur last week

  • From: vijay kumar <vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:00:31 +0530

I had been to Woriyur on Sunday to see my parents. (My parents have sort of
moved to Trichy and shuttling to Bangalore often).
I had been to Sivakumar's house and met his parents. Was very happy to meet
them after around 10 years. Had a very long chat with them. Had a glimpse of
Siva's kids photo's as well.
But was not that successful at Chippy Karthi's house. (I am not even sure if
his mom and uncles still stay there). In fact being a Sunday, there was no one
to tell me if they were there. I just went up to the doorstep and came back.
Vijay