[best_buddies] Re: Get togther at Chennai

  • From: p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:15:34 +0530

Can you please transfer 1000 CAD.

Thanks & Regards,

P.Karthikeyan |Asst Vice President | Polaris Software Lab |INDIA
Phone: (Chennai)91-44- 4200-6217/ VOIP:93-6217|(Hyderabad)91-40-3095-4105,
VOIP:97-4105|Mobile: |91-93460 77720|91-9952977700|Mail:
p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

             "Sundar N "
             <sundarv_33@hotma
             il.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  "Karthikeyan S. "
             best_buddies-boun         <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
             ce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          "best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx "
                                       <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
             06/30/2011 07:13
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       [best_buddies] Re: Get togther at
                                       Chennai
             Please respond to
             best_buddies@free
                 lists.org

I like this. Have u posted this in facebook? I think bestbuddies is
confined to ECE classmates only. If u guys are planning to get other dept
guys, then u shud share this in facebook. I know you'll be doing this. I
should contribute something that's why I'm sending this. No offense.

Kallaku kallakune kallaku mamu...

From: "Karthikeyan S." <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:19:22
To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [best_buddies] Get togther at Chennai

Dear All,

Glad to confirm that we will be having MCE get together @ Chennai on July
30th 2011.

Venue : To be  finalised within 3 days based on confirmation
Time :  From 5 PM to 10 PM followed by dinner
Eligibility : 1988-92 batch MCE  can be from other departments of MCE also.
Expense : to be divided among us.Budget to be confirmed in 3 days.

Appreciate your confirmation on this .

A quick response will help us finalise the venue

Looking forward to meet you all @ Chennai .

Regards,

S.Karthikeyan
Mob: +91 97909 74879

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent
for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error
this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail
immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other
than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in