[best_buddies] Re: Get togther at Chennai

  • From: "Sundar N " <sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Karthikeyan S. " <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx " <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:40:47 +0000

I like this. Have u posted this in facebook? I think bestbuddies is confined to
ECE classmates only. If u guys are planning to get other dept guys, then u shud
share this in facebook. I know you'll be doing this. I should contribute
something that's why I'm sending this. No offense.

Kallaku kallakune kallaku mamu...

From: "Karthikeyan S." <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:19:22
To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [best_buddies] Get togther at Chennai

Dear All,

Glad to confirm that we will be having MCE get together @ Chennai on July 30th
2011.

Venue : To be  finalised within 3 days based on confirmation
Time :  From 5 PM to 10 PM followed by dinner
Eligibility : 1988-92 batch MCE  can be from other departments of MCE also.
Expense : to be divided among us.Budget to be confirmed in 3 days.

Appreciate your confirmation on this .

A quick response will help us finalise the venue

Looking forward to meet you all @ Chennai .

Regards,

S.Karthikeyan
Mob: +91 97909 74879