[bes_comp_eco] FW: Cross disciplinary meeting, Marine Ecology, Edinburgh, 27/03/12

  • From: Matthew Smith <Matthew.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bes_comp_eco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bes_comp_eco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 15:36:17 +0000

From: Richard English [mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 February 2013 15:13
To: Alan Crowden; Andrew Beckerman; Barbara Smith; Catherine Hill; Dan Bebber;
David Coomes; David Murrell; David Pearce; Emma Sayer; Franciska De Vries;
Hazel Norman; Helen Bayliss; Howard Griffiths; Ian Rotherham; Joanne Lello;
Julia Blanchard; Julie; Lindsay Banin; Markus Eichhorn; Matt Davey; Matthew
Smith; Nick Isaac; Paul Ashton; Simon Queenborough; Till Eggers; Tim Graham;
Will Gosling
Subject: FW: Cross disciplinary meeting, Marine Ecology, Edinburgh, 27/03/12

Afternoon, all

Attached are details for our upcoming cross disciplinary meeting, which forms
part of our centenary celebrations. Please feel free to forward.

Many thanks!

Richard
Communications Manager
Richard English
British Ecological Society<http://www.britishecologicalsociety.org/>
Follow us on Twitter<http://twitter.com/BritishEcolSoc> @BritishEcolSoc and
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/British-Ecological-Society/101064631942?ref=ts>
Charles Darwin House
12 Roger Street
London WC1N 2JU
Tel: 0207 685 2500
Fax: 0207 685 2501

advancing ecology and making it count
INTECOL 2013<http://www.intecol2013.org/> Register your interest now!

The BES is Europe's largest ecological society, in terms of membership,
services and activities. Our members are central to our work in science and
outreach; through them we represent not only ecologists, but the science of
ecology as well. Become a
member!<http://www.britishecologicalsociety.org/about_bes/membership/index.php>

P Think before you print...