[beports] Re: includes not included?

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 10:31:59 -0700

>  Try these for a start:
>  CPPFLAGS=-I/boot/home/config/include
>  LDFLAGS=-L/boot/home/config/lib

Ok will try, but now my next newbie question, where do I put these?
In a config file somewhere?
Are these usually the same for everything?  Is this something that
should then be a default for a haiku build environment?
Thanks for the quick answers.  I'm slowly making some progress through
many of the LibPak libraries.
For many of them this requires using a newer config.guess file with
haiku changed to beos.  This gets it to work, but I'm sure this isn't
the preferred long term solution for this.  At what point do we take a
different action on this, and perhaps drive changes upstream?
-scottmc

--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts