[beports] Re: building .so library files

  • From: Schrijvers Luc <Begasus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 07:25:12 +0200

Hi Scott,

I've made a clean install of build 25571 and checked a clean SDL 1.2.13,
worked out of the box with the shared lib libSDL.so, all I did at the
Terminal prompt was give the option for LDFLAGS
.
./configure --prefix=/boot/home/config LDFLAGS=-L/boot/home/config/lib

Maybe your system has some issues, or needs a new install? ;)

Luc