[beports] Re: building .so library files

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 23:24:29 -0700

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 10:25 PM, Schrijvers Luc <Begasus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> I've made a clean install of build 25571 and checked a clean SDL 1.2.13,
> worked out of the box with the shared lib libSDL.so, all I did at the
> Terminal prompt was give the option for LDFLAGS
> .
> ./configure --prefix=/boot/home/config LDFLAGS=-L/boot/home/config/lib
>
> Maybe your system has some issues, or needs a new install? ;)
>
> Luc

I think one of my issues is that I cleared out my /boot/home/config and
moved all over to /boot/common.
I'm playing around with the autotools and have modified the acinclude.m4
file to add haiku to it.  But it now gets to near the end of make and fails
out on a "cannot find -lc" error.  I'll try a clean install tomorrow and see
if that goes any better.