[bcbirdclub] The eternal triangle

  • From: wdunson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wad4@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 20:35:35 +0000 (UTC)

A classic eternal triangle = Homeowner, bird feeder and the wily squirrel !

I watched one of local bushy tailed rats make repeated attempts to defeat the
baffle which I have placed beneath a bird feeder. The squirrel was unsuccessful
so far although it showed quite remarkable acrobatic abilities.

Bill Dunson