[bcbirdclub] Re: Magee Marsh Trip Schedule

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 04:11:12 -0800 (PST)

Roger,

I'm not sure I'll be able to make Magee Marsh again this year.  That weekend is
the same as both the VSO Meeting at Mountain Lake and also the Class of 2008
Graduation at UACP.  We may be expected to attend the graduation.

Anyway, I talked to Don about adding some of the old trip links and pics back
into the BCBC page.  He said that space was not a problem and that I might be
able to FTP the files into the site directly.

I've got some time off this week but I've still got lots of loose ends to tie
up with school.  Today I've got to finish writing a paper and make a visit to
Heritage Hall.

Ed