[bcbirdclub] Bird Club Meeting Monday - club dues

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 21:11:29 -0500

Hi All,
Just a reminder that our regularly scheduled monthly meeting of the Buchanan
County Bird Club will be this coming Monday, Jan 12. Snow is forecast for
Monday night, but let's hope it arrives after our meeting. If the snow comes
earlier in the evening watch your e-mail, we will cancel the meeting.

At the meeting young Josh Meade will present a short Power Point program on the
Great Backyard Bird Count. The Great Backyard Bird Count is coming up in
February.

January is also the month for club dues. Club Secretary/Treasurer Lynda Mayhorn
will be ready at the meeting to collect dues for 2009.

January is also the month for electing club officers. Come prepared to make
your nominations for club president, vice-president, secretary/treasurer.

A pre-meeting dinner gathering will take place at 5:00 p.m. on Monday at the
Italian Village Restaurant in Grundy for those who would like to attend.

Another reminder that members of our club will be joining members of the
Russell County Bird Club on January 31 to bird Burkes Garden. We had a great
time last year; I'm sure this year will be as good or better.

We hope to see you at all of these events,