[bcbirdclub] Re: Barred Owl

  • From: Roger mayhorn <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 22:25:13 -0400 (EDT)

Great shot Peggy.

From: "Peggy Herbert" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bcbc/bird" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 9:36:14 PM
Subject: [bcbirdclub] Barred Owl

Just past my driveway on Mountain Road in Belfast, I encountered this Barred
Owl two years ago in March 2013. I was on my way to Bluefield, VA for the day &
regretted not having my camera. Lo, and behold, it was still there in the same
spot when I returned at 4:30 that evening. I went on home & got the camera and
began taking pictures.
We have Great Horned Owls & Screech Owls, but this was the first Barred Owl I
had seen in my neighborhood In the 7 years I'd lived here.

Peggy