[bcbirdclub] Apologies to Don Carrier

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 00:19:04 -0500

Hi All,
In the newsletter I posted a few days ago
http://www.bcbirdclub.org/newsletters/2010/Newsletter_68A.htm I put in a photo
of a Double-crested Cormorant and had my name on it as the photographer. Well,
it turns out that the photo was not one of mine but one of Don Carrier's. When
I was looking for a photo to use I did a computer search of Cormorants and it
searched all 130,000 of my photos and brought up all Comorant photos.
Unfortunately, along with mine it also brought up that one of Don's, and of
course, of all the ones I had, I chose to use that one. So my apologies Don.
The error has been corrected.

Darn, I almost got away with it.