[bcbirdclub] BCBC Meeting Monday Feb 8

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 00:48:47 -0500

The regularly scheduled monthly meeting of the Buchanan County Bird Club will
be held on Monday, Feb 8. We will meet at the usual place, the Buchanan County
Public Library at 6:00 p.m. Those wishing to meet for a pre-dinner meal will
meet at the Peking Restaurant in the Grundy Plaza at 5:00.

At this club meeting Lynda Mayhorn, the club Secretary/Treasurer will be taking
the yearly dues for 2010 - $5.00 per individual and $10.00 per family.
We will also be electing officers. Since our great Vice President, Ed Talbott
III, has moved to Richmond, KY we need to elect someone to fill his position.
We will also be discussing our upcoming Feb 13 trip to Burkes Garden and the
Great Backyard Bird Count that takes place that same week-end.
Another topic for discussion will be the club's participation in the Coalfield
Folk Life Festival that will be held again the first week-end in June at Poplar
Gap Park.
If time allows I will present a short Power Point slide presentation.

Anyone who will not be able to make the meeting may mail his/her dues to

Lynda Mayhorn
3343 Compton Mt Rd
Pilgrims Knob VA
                   24634

Checks should be made out to the Buchanan County Bird Club.