[bc-rfbd-beta] Loading only one chapter at a time

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:50:26 -0800

Hi Lin,

I will definitely let RFB&D know that the hardware fingerprint data is difficult to read on their dialog box. Regarding your transfer issue, what makes you say that only one chapter is loaded? Is it that you can't navigate to the next chapter or have you listened all the way through and there's only one chapter? How much space do you have on your card? Is it possible that there was only enough room on the card for a single chapter? The more information you can give us about what you're doing, the better.

Katie

At 07:54 AM 1/12/2006, you wrote:
I have searched for that key for a while and it was this email that
solved the problem for me.  There was never any indication from my
screen reader that it was there.

Now I am loaded but I can't seem to load more than one chapter at a
time.  I think it is a user shortcoming but can someone tell me what I
am not doing, or doing incorrectly?

Lin