[bc-rfbd-beta] Fw: Installation Problems

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 23:08:42 -0800

Hi, Katie,

I finally used the route JAWS to PC cursor, and managed to locate the code.
But when I enter my name and code, they are invalid.  What name am I under
for registration purposes - Jacklyn? Jackie?  Some other spelling?  The code
as I can decipher it is: 99B6-3558.  Is that correct?  Somehow the name and
key are not matching.

- Jackie McCraw