[bc-rfbd-beta] Downloading Books

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:33:47 -0800

Hi, Katie,

I successfully downloaded "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  I
have a 256MB CF card, and 235MB were avalable when I downloaded this book.
After the dosnload, 7MB were available.

I then tried to download the other book.  The transfer tool read the first
disk of World History, but when I put in the second disk I got an error
message: DAISY filter error: This volume, "World History: a Human
Experience" is not part of "World History: A Human Experience."

The amount of available space should not affect the assessment of the disks,
right?  Is something wrong with the disks?  What should I try?  I have one
other card but it is 128MB, and only has about 40MB left.

- Jackie McCraw