BBspot Update - 5/31/02

  • From: Brian Briggs <briggsb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bbspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 07:44:39 -0400

----------------
NEW STUFF

Plan your next two weeks with Geek Horoscopes
http://bbspot.com/News/2002/05/horoscopes20020530.html

The second victim the in the 11 Questions series of interviews is Web Pages
that Suck creator Vincent Flanders.
http://bbspot.com/News/2002/05/11_questions_vince.html

Break out Gnutella and start searching!
http://bbspot.com/News/2002/05/spiderman2.html

That's not a moon!
http://bbspot.com/News/2002/05/deathstar.html
---------------
SITE NEWS
-Woohoo it's Friday again!  Summer weather has finally arrived here in
Michigan.  Time to fire up the grill and chill some brewskis.  Last day of
May too.  I can't believe the year is 5/12s over.

-For all of you that donated for the Breast Cancer 60 mile walk I would
like to thank you very, very much.  The response was much, much greater
than I ever anticipated.  The walk is this weekend so I'll be a single
dad.  Chuck E. Cheese here we come (or if you have a better idea let me
know briggsb@xxxxxxxxxx)

-This weeks poll asked you about your favorite Sim - The Sim-psons win in a
runaway.  Tell the world what you think in this week's poll.
(http://bbspot.com/Polls/)
------------------------------
QUOTE OF THE WEEK

Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't
chew it.

- Mark Twain
------------------------------
LINKS OF THE WEEK

Here are my favorite 5 links from the BBspot Daily Spot section (updated
M-F) in case you missed them during the week.

Four pretty cool shockwave games.
http://www.shockplay.com/

Geeks sure know how to party!
http://www.schnitzer.at/mozparty/