BBspot Update - 2/9/07

  • From: "Brian Briggs" <briggsb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bbspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 07:21:05 -0500

That's right folks, you read that correctly. Simply browse from the
extensive (300+) list of magazines that best match your skills and
interests. All of the magazines are absolutely free of charge, no hidden
fees, and no obligation. A few titles that may be of interest would be
Oracle Magazine, eWeek, or Enterprise Open Source Journal.
Subscribe Free Today!
http://bbspot.tradepub.com/

NEW STUFF

Thank goodness January is over, we can now start doing trailer reviews
again.  This time we take a look at Ghost Rider...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2007/02/review-ghost-rider.html

You're ugly and you can't conduct either...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/BBloopers/2007/02/2534.php

A new strategy for improving movie downloading services...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2007/02/sony-movie-downloads.html

Al Gore was right...
http://www.bbspot.com/comics/PC-Weenies/2007/02/2538.php

The BBspot Mailbag...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2007/02/mailbag_20070207.html

Bring out your dead...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/BBloopers/2007/02/2532.php

The top 11 things geeks said at the Super Bowl party...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2007/02/top-11-things-geeks-said-at-the-super-bowl-party.html

The one thing scientists can agree on...
http://www.bbspot.com/comics/PC-Weenies/2007/02/2537.php

California school bans peanut butter in students' home...
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2007/02/california-school-bans-peanuts.html

Finding Yahoo...
http://www.bbspot.com/comics/PC-Weenies/2007/02/2526.php
------------------------------
SITE NEWS

- Please don't misread the BBlog title "Web Dreams." I may like Digg but
not that much ... (http://www.bbspot.com/Log/)

- Don't forget that there are five new BBloopers each week in the
BBloopers section... (http://www.bbloopers.com)

- Vote in this week's poll - "Face Punch":
(http://www.bbspot.com/Polls/index.php).  Check out the winner in last
week's poll "Favorite Feb Holiday"
(http://www.bbspot.com/polls/2007/09-February-2007.html)
------------------------------
QUOTE OF THE WEEK

The days of the digital watch are numbered.
-Tom Stoppard
------------------------------
LINKS OF THE WEEK

Here are my favorite 5 links from the BBspot Daily Spot section (updated
M-F) in case you missed them during the week.   All the links during the
week can be found here: http://www.bbspot.com/archives_links.html

How could a list of geek movies not include Blade Runner?
http://blogs.chron.com/techblog/archives/2007/02/fifteen_geek_movies_to_see_before_you_die_1.html

Vista Slogans...
http://www.thetoque.com/top_five_plus_five_more/top_new_slogans_for_microsoft_windows_vista_20070205.html

Do you believe this is Steve Ballmer's office?
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2007/01/27/business/20070128_BALLMER_SLIDESHOW_2.html

Jack Bauer gear...
http://www.uncrate.com/men/gear/misc-gadgets/jack-bauer-gear-008978.php

Make Google go crazy...
http://blog.outer-court.com/archive/2007-01-31-n71.html

OR

Use the convenient form on http://www.bbspot.com

OR

If you have problems with any of these methods, please email me at
briggsb@xxxxxxxxxx