[bas] Welcome Bradford Action Shooters!

  • From: "Jack Folloni" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jafolloni@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: BAS BAS <bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 14:50:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Everyone!
A number of people have signed up to our mailing list this week - Welcome
aboard!

You can send e-mails to the group by using the following address:
bas@xxxxxxxxxxxx.  If you come across any action shooting related articles or
discussion topics that you like to share with the group, please send them
along.
This Sunday at 10:30 AM, we're going to have a practice run for the upcoming
Tuesday night plate match.  Everyone's welcome to join in and a shoot a few
rounds to help train the match staff and smooth out the process.
Hope to see you there -

Thanks and best regards,
Jack

Bradford Bear – BAS mascotand the best shot in the entire cartoon world! The
information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.

PNG image