[bas] Re: Lots of BAS stuff...

  • From: "Jack Folloni" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jafolloni@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Wade Price <wade.price@xxxxxxx>, "Michael Salvadore Jr." <auctions@xxxxxxxxx>, BAS BAS <bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 19:40:31 +0000 (UTC)

Wade -

I have a "Practical shooting" class in the works.  Pretty comprehensive - a lot
more than an intro - will span 2-3 weekends.  More emphasis on "very high end"
shooting skills than match rules and scoring.  Will be ready to teach it as
early as July when my schedule slows down.

An intro clinic would be great.  Maybe something like 1/2 hour in the class
room and a 1/2 plus on the range running stages.  I think I'd favor one on IDPA
and a separate one on USPSA.  Being that your an NRA instructor and IDPA
enthusiast, you're the perfect guy for the first one!  :D
Run with it and enlist Barry and me as needed to help you.

Please sign up on bas-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and we can continue this
conversation and others there.
Thanks and best regards,
Jack
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.
      From: Wade Price <wade.price@xxxxxxx>