[bas] Re: Drill of the Week: F.A.S.T. Drill

  • From: James <jpcasey85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:48:44 -0400

Sounds good Barry, I'll be there for 4:30 or 5pm

James

On Apr 28, 2015, at 8:50 AM, Barry Berger (Redacted sender
"b1berger@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I plan on being at the club before early to set up the homemade moving
targets so I can show James and others how to set them up. We can build all
kinds of stuff this summer. I made a bunch of wooden bases and 5 ft strips
for IPSC targets. Will be ready to shoot the FAST drill. I will be gone
first two weeks in May.
Barry