[bas] Re: Drill of the Week: F.A.S.T. Drill

  • From: "Barry Berger" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "b1berger@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 12:50:09 +0000 (UTC)

I plan on being at the club before early to set up the homemade moving targets
so I can show James and others how to set them up.  We can build all kinds of
stuff this summer.  I made a bunch of wooden bases and 5 ft strips for IPSC
targets.  Will be ready to shoot the FAST drill.  I will be gone first two
weeks in May.Barry