[badge] Meeting... Ideas invited..

  • From: Ramakrishnan M <rkrishnan@xxxxxx>
  • To: BADGE <badge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:39:19 +0530

Dear Hackers,
              I think we all should meet sometime this month or early next
month at some convenient place. I propose meeting at IISc, if those good people
there can provide some space there for one or two hours. Ideally we would
require a debian box at our disposal, and a black board and some chalk pieces.
Can somebody please volunteer to give a talk? I guess GNU/Hurd will be a nice
thing to talk about. But first we should fix up the place, everything comes
next. I propose meeting on March 31st, saturday at IISc, afternoon 3 O clock.
              So Alex, any ideas?
--
Ramakrishnan M
the Subject field.