[b1-tennis] Re: Metro tournament entries closing date only a few days away

  • From: E MEADE <emmameade571720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "b1-tennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <b1-tennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 16:07:27 +0100

Hi Nikhil

First of all, I won't see you at our first tennis session in this block because
I am on holiday.

Secondly, if I decide in the next three days to enter the tournament, where do
I get the information?  I couldn't find it on the vision4growth website unless
I was looking in the wrong place.  I am not on facebook either.

Thank you for your help.

Emma