[aztec-users] Re: status of Linux port

  • From: Richard <rm.vaneijbergen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 13:05:22 +0200

Yes, it's very high on my list since I'm mostly using Linux now..
especially a wxGTK2 version (imho GTK1 is nearly dead, well.. it should be).
Point though is that there are some bugs in wxWindows that need to be
fixed first.
One of the most important things to fix is the crashes with the official
NVIDIA Linux Driver.

Every 3D app runs fine on my system with Red Hat 8.0 but every wxWindows
app (using OpenGL) makes X crash and reset itself, and imho this should
be fixed asap.

There are some other issues too so it can take another few days until
I'm going to submit wxWin stuff..

- Richard