[aztec-users] Re: status of Linux port

  • From: "Phillip Martin" <pmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 06:36:45 +1000

It goes alongs in dribs and drabs, spits and spurts :)   It is a little bit
farther a long. The viewport organisation is actually further along than the
original win32 one, but thats pretty much it.

Getting the linux version up and going properly hasn't been a very high
priority so far. I think it is definitly high up on Richards list of things
he wants to do, so hopefully there will be some movement soon. If ther
eisn't, I'll probably return to it every now and then and do bits on it.

But thanks for your help for getting the work started Gregor, it was very
much appreciated!

Phil