[aztec-users] Re: Aztec Testers Wanted!

  • From: Jordan Wilberding <diginux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:36:55 -0500

> I will agree to be a tester.

Thank you very much! We are grateful!

> I have a distinct advantage over most people when it comes to Aztec: I
> only have a fuzzy idea how to use a modeling package, so I tend to hit
> all the wrong buttons and crash it right away.

This is exactly what we need.

> Lemme know when there's a version to test.
> Should set up to compile a version, or will there be tester's .exe's
> posted?

They will either be posted, or just emailed to you individually. It depends
on your preference, and how many people will actually be testing. We
will build them ourselves to save you the trouble.

What I would like to know from you is then, what email would you like
to be contacted by and what version of windows you have. Once
our next test version comes out, I will give more explicit directions for
testing and so on.

Once again, I thank you very much!
-Jordan Wilberding