[aztec-users] Aztec 1.1.3 is out there - comments

  • From: "Dominique Boutin" <Dominique@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aztec-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:10:54 +0100

hi all! :)

after aztec startup -> open: aztec asks if i want to save my changes, but I
haven't done anything!

max-like 'cancel current action' with mouse right click would be great.

the app title is still 1.1.2 beta ;)

i tried to assign alt+r to render ... but pressing the alt button does put me
into the
menu ... maybe it would be better to be able to use alt+key shortcuts?!

open a scene and the scene outline window. drag the time segment onto a
geometry -> crash

where is the material view?

how do i use the ik? wasn t able to find it out.

how do i use parenting? When i select multiple objects and do a parent
operation,
one is parented to the others but how can I choose what is parent of what ...
btw. the child changes its position during this operation.
After rotating the parent object - rotating the child does not look correct!

rendering with povray works well :)

greetings
dom :)