[AZ-Observing] Re: still need that bulb ID

  • From: Dan Heim <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 12:34:10 -0700

Hey Jeff: Yeah, I totally understand. It would be like 120 miles round
trip for me. Your suggestion is one of many feedbacks I'll be sending to
Ann on Monday. I'm guessing she could get a cheap spectroscope at most
any hobby store. And I can send her an image of what a mercury vapor
spectrum looks like. Anticipating the need, I've already uploaded it to
my website. See the image here:
http://www.heimhenge.com/downloads/spectra.jpg  -Dan Heim