[AZ-Observing] Wupatki Observing Tonight Saturday 5/11 - correction

  • From: Padraig Houlahan <Padraig.Houlahan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Padraig.Houlahan@xxxxxxxxxx (Padraig Houlahan)
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 09:29:41 -0700 ()

Hi All,

This is being resent because not everyone received the notice the first time
(some new email addresses were not on the list used) and because I think
the lunch/view area is only 10 miles in from the Wupatki entrance,
not 12.3 (my apologies to Brent in advance if I'm wrong!)

P.

--
Padraig Houlahan
Lowell Observatory