[AZ-Observing] Re: Where to go this Friday

  • From: "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:48:35 -0400

These are the directions for the spot we went to for the leonids. This site
was just Before you entered the KOFA wilderness area. Wee deemed it not
suitable for Deep sky observiong as there is interfence from car lights
coming down the hills to the north and the truck stop lghting is visible
from there as well. The february trip we took there was to the site I gave
coordinates to about 3 mile in the KOFA WA. The mileage is from MS Streets
and is accurate. I forgot about the possible site to the south that Steve
mentioned.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club