[AZ-Observing] Re: The Perseids last night

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:15:45 -0700

I counted 18 Perseids and 8 sporadics from midnight to 2 AM.  May have seen
more, but kept dozing off, and I was looking more toward the radiant than
usual.  Beautiful night!

Steve Dodder
Chairman, SAC Novice Group
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.stonehavenobservatory.com