[AZ-Observing] The Cranes of Whitewater Draw

  • From: ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: taaaforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 00:06:20 -0700 (MST)

Hi All-
While not exactly astronomical in nature(Sandhill Cranes do resemble the
constellation Cygnus), our latest blog post has 2 of 6 photos showing
astronomical images (Jupiter + Mercury in twilight, LBT telescope).  Still
an interesting field trip, and could easily include observing if our blood
was thicker!
-Dean

http://theketelsens.blogspot.com