[AZ-Observing] Re: Sun Today

  • From: Jeffmight@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:33:46 EST

Hey Jeff,  Must be some kind of anti-moiston effect. Clear skies, sun out and
no features to observe. Same thing happened to me when my hydrogen-alpha
filter was delivered. I too thought it was defective until I checked
spaceweather.com and realized the sun had just calmed down on the wrong day.
But the best
thing about observing the sun is that it changes constantly and new and
interesting features are soon to arrive.   Jeff Vandecar