[AZ-Observing] Star Party at Lake Mary

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:54:17 -0700

Bill;

I have been having some computer problems and I think I lost the message about
the star party at Lake Mary in May.  I assume that it will be over Memorial Day
Weekend since that is New Moon.  May I please receive the information about
this star party, what it will cost and where can I sign up to attend?  Are you
planning on having speakers?  I would be willing to give a talk, if you are
looking to do that sort of thing.

Seen me the info, thanks;
Steve Coe

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx