[AZ-Observing] Re: Stan's Star Party

  • From: "Dan Heim" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 10:28:04 -0700

I stayed at Blue Hills until around 10:30 pm, at which time the sky was very
clear.  Only problem was a haze low in the west.  We suspect it was from the
CA fires, since it was only in the west.  Venus setting was diffused ...
like looking through fog and definitely orange tinted.  One other small
problem was those falling ducks.  They were all over the place.

Thanks for a great time Stan!  Love your new 16" Meade.

Dan