[AZ-Observing] Re: Boring forecasts

  • From: "Dan Heim" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 12:48:47 -0700

Yeah, I just noticed that forecast myself.  DFAC will have four members
attending at Stan's gracious invitation.  Out of 6 scheduled star parties we
had 3 cancelled by weather.  When I first moved to AZ back in 78, seems the
cancellation rate was closer to 1 out of 5.  Climate change?  Nice to see
the gods are kinder to Stan.  Hope to see some of you at Blue Hills
Observatory Saturday.  I'm bringing deli subs ... no cooking required.

Dan